The term ‘MusicallyAligned.com’, 'Musically Aligned', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website. The term ‘you’, and 'your' refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- MusicallyAligned.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to tips, pintables, music, lyrics, implementation packets, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You may download and/or print any materials we make available. However, reproduction by any unauthorized party is strictly prohibited for commerce and/or for-profit use, OR to create a same/similar service as MusicallyAligned.com, including but not limited to websites, books, and magazines. All materials are protected under applicable U.S. Copyright laws.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Musically Aligned, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you submit any materials to MusicallyAligned.com, through the website or otherwise, you give consent for MusicallyAligned.com to modify, merge and/or alter the content of your submission to fit the style of the website. By submitting your materials you also consent that MusicallyAligned.com may publish any part or all of your submission on its website and on other relevant web-related material, or may choose not to use your submission at all. If MusicallyAligned.com chooses to use your submission for any use other than the website, written notification must be obtained by MusicallyAligned.com from you, prior to publishing any such work. This agreement will remain in effect until written termination agreement has been signed by both parties.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the United States of America laws in the state of California.
- Although all Musically Aligned materials have been reviewed and edited by education professionals, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
If you have questions, please contact us